LED LAN clocks allows the use of the time in a Windows PC to synchronize the time in the clocks with LAN network. The PC
application can be used to set the time. The app can run in the system tray updating the clock at specified intervals from either the PC time or a NTP server. The clock has an ethernet port and a PC application is provided to set up Network Parameters like IP address etc. The Clock Sync app communicates over Ethernet with the clock.
1) LAN clock can be connected to your LAN. Install PC software. PC sends its time to all connected LAN clocks.
2) Clocks can have Either LAN or SERIAL (RS232 / RS485) interface.
3) Communication cables are not part of Clock supply.
4) All clocks works on 230V AC mains ( 110V clocks can be quoted for separately)
5) All clocks display in Single colour. The Default supply is always in RED colour. Other colours on request at extra cost.
6) RED colour Brightness is good for viewing both indoors and outdoors.
7) For outdoor clocks cost increases by 18% on base price.
8) Mounting provision option #1 Top eye bolts you can hang it from ceiling. Option # 2 Side clamps you can bolt it to your supports.
9) Ideal to synchronize multiple clocks for industrial plants and large facilities.
10) Simple PC application software supplied along with clock to enable IP setting and time sending from your LAN PC.
11) Multiple Slave Clocks can be connected through LAN.
12) Outdoor clocks are made with Weather resistant casing (IP65 equivalent).
|VOLTAGE||230 VAC 1 PHASE MAIN POWER|
|OPERATING TEMP||5 TO 55'C|
|STORAGE TEMP||0 TO 65'C|
|RELATIVE HUMIDITY||UPTO 95% RH NON CONDENSING|
|BATTERY||CR2032 BATTERY FOR TIME KEEPING|
|RTC CHIP SET||HIGH PRECISION DS3231 CHIP SET|
|ACCURACY||The LAN clock displays shall be accurate to within 50 milliseconds of the UTC time reference provided by the PC or NTP server(s) when synchronized.|
|COMMUNICATION POR||TCPIP ETHERNET/RS485 BUS|
|ACCESSORIES||POWER CABLE 1 METER/RS485 CABLE (Only in RS485 clock)|